Library cardholders are able to reserve or renew materials online, by telephone, or in-person at Lewis County Public Library and Archives.
How to Reserve Materials Online
- Log in to the library and archive’s online card catalog at https://tenv.agverso.com/login?cid=tenv&lid=lewis.
- Type in what you are looking for in the search bar located at the top of the page. You may search by author, title, or keyword.
- When you find an item you’d like to reserve, click the “Hold” icon located beside item details.
- On the “Hold a Title for” page, click the “Place A Hold” button located at the bottom of the page.
How to Renew Materials Online
- Log in to the library and archive’s online card catalog at https://tenv.agverso.com/login?cid=tenv&lid=lewis
- Click on “Your Account” in the top right corner of the page.
- Select “Items Out”
- Click “Renew Item” located to the right of item you wish to reserve
Please contact the library and archives if you need assistance with reserving or renewing materials.